Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Coming Home to Stay!

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!! The Boy is coming home to STAY!!! I guess it didn't work out where he is now, and he called the Male Lesser Species and asked to come home!!!! I was outside the big sleeping room after they Lesser Species had closed the door in my face - and I heard the Ringy Box make noise and then the Male Lesser Species was talking. Next thing I know, the Lesser Species are coming out and talking about how the Boy wants to come home!!!! They also talked about him finding a job and some other junk - but all I cared about was the Boy is coming back to me!!!!!!
The Male Lesser Species is going this weekend (whatever a weekend is) and getting the Boy! It's just about all the Lesser Species talks about! They seem excited, but I know I'm THRILLED!!!
Well, gotta go and get some grooming done! I want my black coat sleek and shiny when I greet the Boy at the front door!

2 comments:

meemsnyc said...

That is so great that your boy is coming home. That is good news for you.

Max said...

Cool. My Younger Human came home once and stayed for a couple of years. But he left again :( Apparently, at 25 they feel like they really have to leave...