Thursday, May 17, 2007

Our First Try

This is our first try on blogging. Sally keeps telling me to move over, but I'm the faster typer with my smaller paws. She just doesn't like being a bit chunkier!

We are two girl cats that were rescued from a horrible place someone called "the pound" by our new Slaves - Jewely and her son Calvin. I supposedly am "owned" by Calvin (yah, right - we cats know how that goes, don't we?!), and Sally is supposedly "owned" by Jewely. We let them think it, as the Lesser Species really don't have a clue!

I am a beautiful tuxedo girl, who loves to play with that ring that comes off the Milk Jug. I can play with those for hours - until the Bubba Dog gets to it. I don't know why anyone would keep that Slobbery Hound Thing, but the Lesser Species seem to like him. And he was also saved from that horrible place called "the pound" - but he was saved from some place called Georgia, and we think that has messed with his brain.

Sally, or Silly Sally (which IS her complete name - but she prefers to be call Sweet Sally - yah, right, like I'm ever going to call her that) comes from a different litter, and we are forced to live together - which is ok, since I need someone to pounce on! She just won't play Milk Jug Ring toss with me... so I ignore her most of the time. And she actually RUBS against the Slobbery Hound Thing, like she actually likes him - ick! Of course, he won't chase her cause she sucks up to him!

We are both approximately 2 years old this summer - but I'm a tad bit older, and I don't let Sally forget it! The only thing both of us likes is that wonderful stuff the Lesser Species call "Catnip" - we call it "Heaven in a Weed"! The Lesser Species don't let us have it much, as they complain it makes us nutty - but it is soooo fun!

Well, we shall see what happens with posting. I might let Sally get on once in a while to post something, but it takes her sooo long with those chunky paws!

No comments: