Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sally's Thoughts

Like I'm going to let Dizzy have all the fun! Humpf!

I am NOT chunky, I'm pleasingly rounded. Dizzy is so skinny, she is just bones. I tell her we can eat all we want, but she says her meetabowlism is too high - whatever that means.

The Lesser Species saved me from that horrible pound place and forced me to live in a huge comfy house with room for running and a nice place on the loveseat for me to sleep on. I love to confuse the Lesser Species by walking up to them and meowing like I want something, and then running away when they try to pet me! I love that game!

Another game I love is getting on the lap of the Male Lesser Species and kneading this really soft area between his legs. It's so soft, I can knead and knead and knead forever - but he usually yelps and pushes me off. How rude! Once in a great while I will grace the Female Lesser Species with my presence, but she's just soft all over, and I never can figure out where to knead on her - so I usually give up after a minute and jump down.

The Lesser Species say I have the attitude - and I say "of course!"

No comments: