Friday, May 18, 2007

Dizzy's Diatribe

Well, I don't get it! These Lesser Species just don't understand. I sit outside their door to the Sleeping Room, and let them know I want in. When the Female Lesser Species gets up, I try to explain that I would like to join them, but she ignores me and heads straight for the Porcelain Litter Box. How rude!
So, I follow and jump up on the counter and try to explain again... and she finishes up, and promptly puts me on her shoulder. Now, that's my favorite place in the world to be - on the Lesser Species' shoulder (as long as they are moving around) - so I started to let her know by purring.
So how does she reward me? Opens the door to the Sleeping Room and throws me onto the Male Lesser Species!
I, of course, punished both of them by just standing on the other side of the big comfy Sleeping Pillow and told them off. Why can't they understand me? I guess that shows their intelligence!
All I wanted was to either come curl up on the big comfy Sleeping Pillow with them or have one of them carry me around for a while on their shoulder. Geesh!

No comments: