Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sally's Thoughts

Last night the Male Lesser Species went in the Big Outdoors to suck on that firestick and let the Slobbery Hound Thing to use the Outdoor Litterbox. Well, with the door partially open, I was able to figure a way to get up HIGH! Way up HIGH! I can get on top of the door! I've seen Dizzy up there a few times, but she never shared the secret to getting so HIGH! But, last night I figured it out!
So, I was enjoying looking down at our Domain, and what does the Male Lesser Species do??? Well, he decides to come in - and HE SHUT THE DOOR! He didn't see me up in my lofty perch, and he shut the darn door!
I ended up being pushed off and really had to twist to make sure my little paws hit the ground first.
I know I have explained that I hate to be held by the Lesser Species, but geesh, I would have forgave him if he would have picked me up and put me down!
I taught them though - I spent the night downstairs. They were not graced with my presence!

No comments: