Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dizzy's Diatribe

Something isn't quite right. I mean, really not right. Both the Male and Female Lesser Species came home after taking that Slobbery Hound Thing in the horrible four wheeled moving thing - and they smelled like ANOTHER Slobbery Hound!!!! ANOTHER!
I sniffed and sniffed and told the Female Lesser Species that I was a bit confused and wanted to know why she was cheating on us with ANOTHER Slobbery Hound Thing.
A bit later, I snuck up and sat behind her head as she was using MY computer... and I SAW. Yes, I SAW - there was a picture of the Female Lesser Species with a gold looking Slobbery Hound. She was typing out a letter, saying she is adopting a new FurKid.
How could she even think of bringing ANOTHER Slobbery Hound Thing into this house?
I believe it is time to sneeze into her bowl of precious milk!

No comments: