Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Dizzy's Diatribe

OMG!!!! I can't believe it! I can just now type about it. The Lesser Species of this house have brought in ANOTHER Slobbery Hound Thing!!!!! The Lesser Species say he's a "Golden Retriever" - whatever - all I know is he's a Slobbery Hound Thing! This horrible event happened this past Saturday, and I'm just now calm enough to tell you about it.

And this one, well, this one - IS A BABY!!!! At least that's what I hear the Lesser Species say! They say "Isn't this baby adorable! Look at that sweet face! He looks like a Teddy Bear!" Blah, blah, blah.

I think I'm going to be sick. Wretching sick! All over their important papers sick!

Sally and I TRIED to let them know we did NOT appreciate this thing. We PUFFED, we HISSED, we SPIT!!!! And they STILL let this thing in the house! OUR house!

And this "Baby" doesn't get it. He still comes after us, I think he wants to play, I don't know - I don't stay around to ask.

And this morning, I waited for the Female Lesser Species to come to the Porcelain Litter Box so I could get some attention - and What Does She Do? SHE BRINGS THAT THING INTO THE LITTER ROOM TO KEEP AN EYE ON HIM!!!! And does she let me out? NOOOOOO!!!! I had to spend almost 20 whole minutes with that "Baby" Slobbery Hound Thing barking his sharp little bark at me!

I think its time to throw up on one of her shoes. Big freaking hair ball time!

No comments: