Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sally's Thoughts

Ok, it's been very interesting around her the past week. First of all, the Lesser Species brings in a baby Golden Slobbery Hound Thing and let it roam free upstairs during the day. At least they blocked off the stairs - so Dizzy and I have the downstairs to ourselves. Not as comfy as the back of the love seat, but acceptable (as long as that little Golden Slobbery Hound Thing doesn't get down there)

And then, oh, yes, and then, two nights ago, the Lesser Species allowed the Male Lesser Species Sister in the house, and she brought a Mini-Lesser Species. This thing was about 1/3 the height of the Lesser Species, and all this thing wanted to do was ATTACK me! While everyone was cooing over this Mini-Lesser Species' golden curls - it was trying to get to me! This was the only time I actually LIKED the baby Golden Slobbery Hound Thing - cause he wanted to play with her... and that would take the Mini-Lesser Species' attention away from me!

I don't get it - life was good about 2 weeks ago, now it's all messed up! I think I need to get a good hairball going and let them know my anger!

No comments: