Friday, June 22, 2007

Dizzy's Diatribe

I still can't believe the Lesser Species brought in that golden slobbery hound thing!
He keeps chasing me all over the house, and the only place I can feel safe is on top of the cold Yummy storage box!
I jumped up there last night and when the Female Lesser Species came by to get something out of the cold Yummy storage box, I forgot I was sitting on the door part - and when she opened, it I FELL DOWN!!!! RIGHT ON TOP OF THE GOLDEN SLOBBERY HOUND THING!!!
I freaked out, the golden slobbery hound thing thought I was playing and started to chase me down the hall - and the Female Lesser Species tripped over both of us and almost fell!
If I wasn't trying to get away from the golden slobbery hound thing - I would have watched and laughed to myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.