Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sally's Thoughts

Well, I was really excited this past weekend. The Lesser Species took BOTH of the Slobbery Hound Things away! Along with a bunch of their toys and their Yummys. Dizzy and I weren't sure, but when it got dark out, and there was still no Slobbery Hound Things... we realized they were gone! Gone, gone, gone!!!!
So were the Lesser Species, but they don't bother us as much as the Slobbery Hound Things!
It was Heaven! I could sleep on back of the Soft Mini-couch Thing, where I used to sleep all the time - until the Lesser Species brought in the baby Golden Slobbery Hound Thing - then I couldn't sleep there, cause he'd jump up and try and bite me!
Where oh where are my precious sharp toes? That baby Golden Slobbery Hound Thing needs to be put in his place!
But, just as we were both getting happy about having the house to ourselves... The Lesser Species came back! But, that was ok, it was just the three of them. So, Dizzy sat behind the Female Lesser Species, and I actually got to do my Happy Feet on the soft spot of the Male Lesser Species!
We were so happy! Things were the way we believed they should have always been!
Then, 3 hours later - the Lesser Species went away. And CAME BACK WITH BOTH OF THOSE SLOBBERY HOUND THINGS!
I'm so upset I think I need to shed all over the furniture!

No comments: