Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sally's Thoughts 9-30-07

I finally get a chance at the computer. The Female Lesser Species has been "sick" all of September, and she is just now letting me get my paws back on our blog.
She SAYS she had bronk-eye-tis at the beginning of the month, and complained all the time about starting a new "job" with this thing - and THEN she finds out from some ex-ray thing that she had new-moan-yah and had to take this tiny little pill for a while. THEN she says she's getting a rash and finds out that was a yeast infection on her skin.
So, now the house smells like some stinky powder she smears on herself all the time - some Gold thing.
I was getting sick of the smell, so when she opened the door to the back yard this morning, I decided to take a little stroll outside.
I forgot I hate the outside. There are so many dangerous things - like trees I can't climb because I don't have sharpies on my front feet. And a group of long eared beings that live over by the fence.
Thank goodness the Male Lesser Species decided to go in the house not too long after I tried my escape... when he opened that back door, I was able to run back inside where food is plentiful and the litter box is ready, and where I can go up high on the china cabinet! I don't think I'm gonna try that again for a while!

8 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

we hope your mommy is feeling better!! you are smart to stay inside Sally!!

ASTOR CATS said...

Wow a sick mom for a whole month. We sure hope she's feeling better now. We only go outside on our porch now - we've spent our share of time in the wild and we agree inside is better.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is so sad that know your mommy sick so long, that is not good. Please see doctor and rest more and more~!!! I will pray for her recover soon~!

The Cat Realm said...

I Dare You!
Yes, It is ME, Anastasia! Karl was thoughtful enough to put the Dare out on the Day of the Dead, so I can come personally! And if you don't accept the challenge, I might just come again and haunt you, Hahahahahahahahaha!
Anastasia

The Cat Realm said...

P.S. take good care of your Mom - I hope she feels better soon!
Anastasia

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that exact model. The prices seeking the shoes are about 200 bucks everwhere. But completely I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that singular brand. The prices seeking the sneakers were around 350 dollars everwhere. But completely I base this locate selling them for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were approximately 180 pounds on every page. But completely I bring about this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?