Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sally's Thoughts


I AM MORTIFIED! The Female Lesser Species came home the other day with a big box. Now, I was happy about the box - that means a new Hidey-Hole - but then she took out what was IN the box - and I AM MORTIFIED!
Because, she brought out two TOILETS!
Two porcelain toilets. And you know what she is using them for?
OUR WATER DISHES!
They put this jug of water upsidedown in the toilet tank area, and the bowl fills up with water. The Lesser Species thinks it just hilarious - oh fun-ny, really fun-ny.
And I AM EXPECTED TO DRINK OUT OF THAT!
Of course it's wonderful for the Slobbery Hound Things - but I am much more refined!
But, the Lesser Species refuses to use anything else. And of course, I'm NOT going to use the Porcelain Litter Box in the Big Litter room! I mean, really! That's where the Lesser Species go to - well, you know! DISGUSTING!
I am so going to hack up a hairball and let them know how I feel about this! A TOILET BOWL!

4 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh my goodness!
um, can I try it? i likes to drink out of the human litterbox when mommy is not looking and forgets to put the lid down

Max said...

Heh. I think I'd like that, actually...

Starbuck and Torrey said...

That is fantastic! What an amazing idea! One of my cats is toilet trained, but the others love falling in the toilet so I don't know if it would work for me!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think I will like that, too.