Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Moving?

Oh man, the Boy got a job today - he starts next Monday. And he told me he was going to save up and move to his own place.
But - this time he says he's going to take ME! The Male Lesser Species told him that we have to take Sally if the Boy is going to take me. I guess that's ok, she IS my adopted sis.
At least we have a few more months here, and he won't be driving me too far - I really don't like the car - I get sick, very sick.
Well, we'll see what happens now!

2 comments:

PB 'n J said...

We sure hop you don't get sick, that would be a bummer! Keep us up to date!

Anonymous said...

Sick is horribel - so i hope you're OK.
Moving might be fun! New places to scratch and sniff. New friends to make. But don't agree unless there is an Internet connection - OK?