Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Problems, problems, problems

Well, first of all, the Female Lesser Species came down with some bug called Flu. So, her laptop wasn't opened for a long time.
And then, well, Dizzy asked me to tell you out there in the Cat Realm... she's been too depressed to lift her tail. She cries constantly (and it's driving me crazy, but as her sister, I put up with it - some). She runs into the Lesser Species sleeping room and hides under the big comfy sleeping mat, and won't come out for nothing. Not even a cat treat. The Lesser Species have even tried the Fun Weed with her - it doesn't work.
You see, about a month ago, The Boy and the Lesser Species got into a pretty big yelling match. And then The Boy left. Gone. Not even a goodbye to poor Dizzy (or his mother). He left and moved to some place they call Canada.
Dizzy had been beside herself. She has lost weight, can't sleep, won't play. It's pitiful. And I'm actually feeling her pain too - I can't even get myself groomed correctly.
Please send happy meows to Dizzy. We're all hoping that Santa Paws might bring something nice to make her purr again. (like a note from The Boy telling her she is still his baby...)

1 comment:

Max said...

I wondered where you went. I'm sorry things aren't going spiffily for Dizzy. I don't know what you an do for her...being sad is hard work and hard to stop doing. I have paws crossed that things get better really fast.