Monday, July 16, 2007

Dizzy's Diatribe

You would think the Male Lesser Species would know not to pick me up and let that Golden Slobbery Hound Thing jump up... he deserved them scratches I left behind on him with my back claws!!!!
I thought for sure that Golden Slobbery Hound Thing was going to get me! I HAD to jump down! Geesh!
I'm still waiting for the Boy Lesser Species to come home, but the Female Lesser Species explained to me that he started his college classes (whatever those are) today, and it might be a few WEEKS before he comes home to love on me!
I need to go hack up a hairball someplace!

5 comments:

Monty Q. Kat said...

Oh my, sounds like a rough day. :( Maybe you can send a note to your bean away at school?

Mr. Hendrix said...

man, bummer of a day. i like monty's idea of sending a letter. ask him to come home sooner. sorry abot your icky day and the little slobbery woofie.

Artsy Catsy said...

Dizzy and Sally, it's great to meet you! We know what it's like to have icky days. Just tell your remaining Lesser Species your require extra cuddling, nip and Temptations to get through it!

Rocky
& everybody at Artsy Catsy

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Are you sure da woofie wanted to eat you? Maybe he just wanted to look upon yoor beyooty. Okay, effun we haf trubbul beleeving dat. It's tuff when da younger ones go off to kollej, ours went and came and visited, and den dey were gone...now when dey come over dey bring sticky little beans wif dem.

Max said...

The Younger Humans do that...but they always come back. The Woman says they're kinda like fungus...