Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sally's Thoughts

Well, I don't get it. Dizzy whines for a minute about losing the Boy Lesser Species, and all of a sudden she's getting to go into the big sleeping room, she gets carried around, she gets petted.
What about ME? No one is comforting ME! I even braved walking around the Slobbery Hound Things and telling the Lesser Species that I required some attention (ok, do NOT pick me up - I HATE that!) - but did I get petted and scratched? NO!
Ten minutes later that Dizzy was up on the Male Lesser Species lap and getting a good petting - with BOTH the Slobbery Hound Things right by her! And she hates them more than me!
I need to shed heavily somewhere...

1 comment:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get any attention. I hope you get some pets and cuddles soon!