Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sally's Thoughts

Ah, the Lesser Species did good! The Male Lesser Species and the one they call my "Grandpa" (he's just an OLD Lesser Species!) came home last week with a very tall item! The Female Lesser Species pulled all the stuff in the old cabinet and filled the kitchen table. Then the 2 Male Lesser Species brought in the tall thing and the Female Lesser Species 'Oohed' and 'Ahhed' over it and then opened it up and put the breakables in there.
After some calculations, as I sat on the kitchen counter, I figured the energy needed to jump to the TOP of this tall thing!
How nice to look down at everyone again! And how nice to be out of the reach of the Slobbery Hound Things!
Here I am, looking down on the Lesser Species!















Of course, if I do the math and figure out how to get up here... Dizzy just can't wait to copy me! She watches my angle and acceleration and then gets up there herself! I may be a month younger, but I know more than she does. Oh well, the Female Lesser Species also took photos of her up on the tall item too!
I think I look much more regal.

2 comments:

Max said...

We have one like that. Buddah loves to get on top of it. I would, but the People don't mind us up there, and it's no fun if they don't care...

Monty Q. Kat said...

Wowzers! Be careful up there! (But it does look super cool!)