Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Dizzy's Diatribe

Oh man! I thought we were in heaven! The Lesser Species took the Slobbery Hound Things (both of them) and disappeared for 3 days!
Then only the Lesser Species came back! Now, this is good, as I do want my litterbox cleaned occasionally, and when the food runs out - I really do want that filled again! Plus, I'm still getting skritches from the Lesser Species... they say it's from the Boy Lesser Species!
Sally and I were in Heaven! No Slobbery Hound Things!
But, alas, the Lesser Species went away and came back with BOTH of the Slobbery Hound Things. Once again we are running for our lives from the Golden Slobbery Hound Thing!
I'm hoping when we get to the Bridge - there's a separate place for us and the Slobbery Hound Things!!!!!

3 comments:

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi! Man, sorry about your luck with the slobber woofies. I am forever grateful (yup, just for this one thing, just kidding) that my beans are aware of my terror of the woofie species and although they love woofies, won't bring one home.

It is my understanding that we all get along over the Bridge, even with birdies and bunnies. Strange huh?

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

First time to come here, nice to meet you two beautiful~!

The Cat Realm said...

I Dare you...!
Come on over and check it out.
Karl
from The Cat Realm